Due to the international alert the World Health Organization (WHO) gave regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have decided to implement some preventive measures for the safety of our team and their families.
Mexico has entered the second phase of its contingency plan.
But to avoid respiratory infections, and minimize the possibility of spreading any virus, CCSI is implementing the following measures:
Phase 1| Current Implementations:
- Equipment such as headsets, keyboards, and mice must not be shared between agents and should be cleaned frequently.
- Antibacterial gel dispensers are placed near every biometric device, including timeclocks and operations entrances, and should make use of it before and after these devices are used.
- With the help of our security team, keep most of the doors open to avoid contact with infected surfaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting material will be distributed to all working spaces, every employee should disinfect their personal space after and before every working day.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection of bathrooms and dining tables.
- Meetings, workshops, and company events are being avoided. When necessary, they should not be more than 10 participants.
- Posters and signs about the correct method of hand wash and information of interest about the virus are placed at the bathrooms and common areas.
- People with a high fever will be sent home.
- Personal visitors, clients, external suppliers are restricted.
- People in the facilities that present symptoms should immediately go to the medical office where they will be evaluated and sent home if necessary.
- If anybody sees or hears someone with symptoms they should be reported to Supervisors, Human Resources or Medical Service.
- The use of a face mask is obligatory for any person with an upper respiratory infection (these can be provided at the medical office).
- People with suspicious cases or under investigation should not present to work until the 14-days follow-up is completed, which will be done via phone by the relevant institutions.
Phase 2 | We are taking increased measures as follows:
- All including in Phase 1.
- Setup of prevention checkpoints to spot specific symptoms.
- Implement different main entrance points for employees.
- Distribute our dining spaces in different areas and strategically schedule lunch breaks to avoid large conglomerations.
- Implement Work from Home program as possible.
- Procure 1.20 mts. distance between employees.
“We have been following-up closely the development of the COVID-19 pandemic. 100% of the clients we serve are from the United States, which is why we have been attending our client’s alerts for more than 3 weeks now. They have relied on us to support their most affected centers. We have shared best practices with them and with the Call Centers of the region. Along with it, we are implementing a Business Continuity Plan to guarantee our clients continuity and redundancy in their operations. We are prepared to face more severe stages and we’ll continue working always thinking in our people.“
- Jorge Oros, VP of Operations
We’ll continue to take the appropriate precautions to protect our employees and community at the same time helping control the virus.