Call Center Services International (CCSI) has expertise in staffing and deploying a Call Center Work-From-Home (WFH) model for our North American Clients. We created and developed technology platforms to make the WFH model plug and play, so you don't have to worry about how to setup a remote call center for your current operation. Our platform allows operational & security control and real-time monitoring of productivity & performance goals. This model ensures Business Continuity with minimal risk of system failures and workforce health interruptions.
CCSI's WFH Advantages:
- Redundancy - CCSI’s platform allows you to have Redundant Locations and agents working at your call center from home within nearshore Mexico.
- Customer Service & Staffing Objectives - CCSI can recruit top-notch Bilingual remote call center agents from multiple geographic locations to meet your Service Level Objectives.
- Operational & Security Controls - We monitor operational performance in real-time and have security controls to remotely lockdown all critical data.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure - Mexico's remote workers have access to high-speed fiber optic internet connection.
- Healthy Work Environment – CCSI’s WFH model can guarantee a workforce that has less risk of illness from close human contact.
CCSI WFH Keys of Success:
- Operational Control - We maintain a VPN connection from the WHF platform to your Data Center Systems. This allows you to have full control of your virtual call center.
- Security Control - Our platform is completely locked down with encryption, dual authentication, security updates, and firewall protection directly to data systems.
- Real-Time Monitoring - Our Compliance Team can monitor agent screens and keyboard activities under the coaching and incognito modes.
- Productivity - CCSI can measure productive hours per agent to determine agent ranking level per team productivity metrics of outbound and inbound call center work-from-home.
- Performance Goals - CCSI will review performance metrics daily to ensure goals are met.
CCSI's Call Center Agents Work-From-Home
Our call center service representatives are bilingual and culturally aligned, meaning an ease to handle North American customers phone calls. They also have excellent problem solving and listening skills ensuring a great customer experience for your products or services.
Case Study: Communication & Productivity Success
How to Control Work-From-Home Nearshore Operation?
Discover how CCSI helped a Leading U.S. Cleaning Servicing Company deploy an effective Work-From-Home Model for it 100-agent customer service operation.